19 March 2011

Well hey there, Mr Depp!

This morning I was rudely awoken by the non-Anglophone students in the flat for nearly the fifth time in two months. I really hope they get sent to prison. Anyway, after that I ran and walked in a race for a fundraiser to raise money to send disabled children to a special camp in France.
Above is Bex about to start the race. Hopefully more photos will surface of the group.

After the race we went to breakfast at Pembroke Lodge and had a traditional English breakfast. This was followed by a walk around the park where we saw central London:

After a stroll in the Park we saw JOHNNY DEPP! Mr Depp was driving in a Cadillac with the windows down. I happened to spot him and I guess he heard me say, 'Is that Johnny Depp?!' He floored his Cadi, which obviously meant he didn't want any photos. Oh well. What a great way to end the day!

1 comment:

  1. Haha. Catherine, you're great! :-) Of course it would be YOU spilling the beans about Johnny Depp!

    ReplyDelete