28 December 2010

Oxfords et polos sans Sperry's

Crickey. In less than a fortnight I will be London-bound. I've begun packing (early, I know, but we all know how I can be at times) and my suitcase is still 20lbs under the limit. How did I manage to get it under 50lbs? By not being fashionable. Or am I a fashionista? No, I'm not -trust me on this one. I have never met anyone who has wanted to copy my style because let's face it, I am unfashionable. I really only wear polos and occasionally Oxfords, but that's about it. I'm even ditching my Sperry's to conserve weight (and perhaps bring home some du jour clothing). I'll be wearing Hunters and Asics for the next 6 months and if weather permits, Birkenstocks. Birkenstocks are notoriously deemed as passé, but they're extraordinarily comfortable even if they make you look like an ecomentalist.

I suppose I'll be a démodé ecomentalist.

No comments:

Post a Comment