18 February 2011

Don't let it get away

It's a beautiful day. I decided to take some photos across campus. Here are a few of them:











All of the photos above are from Froebel College here at Roehampton University. Out of the all the colleges that make up Roehampton, this one is my favourite because of its landscape. My college, Digby Stuart, is basically a car park with some grass, if I'm honest. It's not hideous or anything, but Froebel has the most foliage. After my walk it was becoming close to dinner time and so I thought I'd make some cornish pasty for dinner. Well, that didn't happen thanks to the kitchen having the entire nation of not the UK in it. See, we've been having some issues with a certain group of students from another country (No, not America) and well, there was no way I'd be able to make myself some dinner within the next two hours because of them. Enraged and quite hungry, I figured I could head out to Richmond and find something and I did: Pizza Express. 

Pizza Express is not some takeaway pizza joint that smells of tomato sauce and dough. Its name is a bit deceiving, but the atmosphere is semi-posh meets modern gone middling. The prices are very reasonable and the staff are very friendly. In fact, they remind me a bit of Jimmy John's back in America. Below is what I had for dinner:
Perhaps I should thank these students for their obnoxious behaviour, as it gave me the opportunity to have a delicious meal. 


1 comment: