22 January 2011

Some say he has four birthdays, but only three in leap years...

First of all, I'd like to say hello to my dear flatmate, Amy, because she reads this blog. Hello, Amy!

Today is my 21st birthday and to celebrate it, I went to the World of Top Gear!


I saw all the cars I wanted to see, except the Hammerhead Eagle-i Thrust (the 'I' is lowercase because it'll make everyone think it's environmentally friendly since ecomentalists are stupid). The great Jeremy Clarkson once called this car 'Geoff,' though 'Geoff' suffered from a great accident and the Hammerhead Eagle-i Thrust was born (shown below).
The car was supposed to be at the museum, but it wasn't. Way to ruin my birthday, Beaulieu.

When I returned from the World of Top Gear, my lovely flatmates Charlii and Fran brought me a birthday cake! It was delicious spongecake topped with fresh cherries. They drew their inspiration from my Fourth of July cake this previous year. If you were fortunate enough to devour this cake, then you know what I'm talking about. This has been the best birthday I have ever had. Special thanks go out to Eryn, Forrest Gump, my dad for getting me hooked on F1, Kylie, Kayla, Fran, Charlii, Hamish, Meradia, Sarah, the nice cab driver who drove me from the train station to the museum, Amy for reading this, and my mom for paying for it.  Happy Birthday, Rasputin!

No comments:

Post a Comment